To qualify to sell certified refurbished, pre-owned and open-box products on Amazon Renewed, we require details of your experience selling such like-new products.
You need to meet the following criteria to qualify as a seller on Amazon Renewed:
1. Supply invoices showing a minimum a total value of $50,000 in qualifying refurbished purchases in the previous 90 days from the date of the application. You may black-out the unit purchase amount on the invoices. Note that sellers intending to offer products related to Home, Home Improvement, Tools, Lawn & Garden, Outdoors, Kitchen, Sports, Toys, or Automotive, you may supply invoices showing a minimum total of $50,000 in qualifying refurbished purchases in the previous 180 days.
2. If you are an existing seller on Amazon, we require an ODR of 0.8% or less in the trailing 90 days.
3. If you want permission to list factory refurbished items (with no manufacturer warranty) you need to submit a minimum of 8 images of a sample unit for product and packaging review (box in which the product will ship, inside packaging and padding, product from top and bottom, product from all four sides).
4. Your company provides a minimum 90-day warranty on all of your refurbished products.
5. For approval to list on Apple brand in Consumer Electronics categories , we require invoices dated from trailing 90 days that total $2.5 million in Apple refurbished products.