1. Sign in to Seller Central
. In the Pricing
menu, go to Pricing/Automate Pricing
2. On the Automate Pricing
page, click Get Started
3. Create a new pricing rule.
4. Enter a short, easy-to-remember rule name such as “Match the Buy Box” or “Holiday low price rule.”
5. Choose the price you want to compare against. You can compare SKUs in your rule to the Buy Box price or the lowest price for an ASIN. Choose either the Buy Box
price or lowest price from the menu.
6. Define the action that you want Automate Pricing
to take. You can match, beat, or stay above the Buy Box price or lowest price. Choose from the menu to the right of the Buy Box
price or lowest price menu.
7. Choose the amount that triggers the automatic price, either as a monetary amount or a percentage.
8. Below, create filters for your rule using the checkboxes. Filters let you identify the types of offers you want to compare. All Automate Pricing
rules apply to offers on the same ASIN and condition.
9. Read the rule summary to confirm what your rule does.
10. Click Save and select SKUs
, which saves your rule. Until you assign SKUs, Automate Pricing
won't change any prices on your SKUs.