As an Amazon Business Seller, you have access to all of the features of a professional selling account with Amazon.com. In addition to Selling on Amazon features, becoming an Amazon Business Seller allows you to cater to the specific requirements of business customers by providing features optimized for business-to-business transactions, including quantity pricing and business pricing .
Additionally, Amazon Business Sellers can earn a Business Seller Badge which allows business customers to identify sellers that meet the high standards of Amazon Business. The badge is displayed next to your offers on product detail pages, your seller profile page, and other Amazon places the seller name appears on Amazon Business. The requirements to qualify for the badge are below:
• Low pre-shipment cancellation rate (less than 1%)
• Low late shipping rate (less than 2%)
• Low order defect rate e.g. few A-Z claims, returns, and/or chargebacks (less than 0.5%)
• Tracking number on every business order package
• Packing slip with every business order package
• Purchase order number with every business order package when provided by the customer