*US Terms and Conditions of the Sponsored Products $50 Click Credit Promotion. For Amazon sellers that register for a new Amazon Sponsored Products account from January 1st, 2018, through March 31st, 2018, Amazon will apply a promotional credit of $50 to that advertiser's Sponsored Products account. Any unused promotional credit will expire the earlier of 90 days after the advertiser’s registration of their payment method associated with their Sponsored Products account or April 30th, 2018.
- Advertisers must maintain a Sponsored Products account in good standing with Amazon, subject to the terms of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement.
- Advertisers must provide a valid payment method to receive the promotional credit.
- This offer and the promotional credit are non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- This offer is void where prohibited and in the event of fraud, mistake, or any failure to satisfy any terms of the offer.
- Amazon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify this offer at any time.
- Limit one promotional credit per Sponsored Products account.